We absolutely love our new home. It is about 15 minutes north of our old house location, so we have to drive into town for school and stuff, however we feel like we are living in the lap of luxury. The development is called Talavera and we are surrounded by lots of friends. We are still in our same ward boundaries, so nothing there has changed. This house is approx. 3300 square feet. It has a 3rd car garage, which Rob uses for his shop (with air-conditioning - no more building cabinets in my living room) and I have an enclosed "piano room" for me and my students. Each girl has their own room and Rob has an "office/guest bedroom downstairs. I love the huge kitchen with a big granite bar, and my cupboards are so nice!
The top left is our entry room, and yes the Elk head was the first thing hung on the wall!! I must really love my husband. It scares most "Californians". They are not use to seeing animal heads on walls here! I just apologize for the scare and say "hey, were from Utah!"
We have a great room, right off of the kitchen. See Kylee relaxing, watching her favorite show MASH.

No comments:
Post a Comment