Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Cowboy


Okay for this year I really wanted to do something fun for Rob's birthday. He is an avid bull riding addict. We have to TiVO and watch it every weekend. So I decided to surprise him with tickets to see a National Bull Riders Event. It just so happen that they were coming to Ontario in September.

Because I bought the tickets through the internet, I really didn't know which would be the best seats. So I bought the closest ones I could afford. When we got there, we were clear at the back with a bar right in front so we couldn't see without reaching our necks. I was so disappointed. We went to the ticket office to see if we could exchange for better seats. It didn't hurt to ask, so the lady comes back and gave us new seats. Holy Cow!!! They ended up being the best seats in the house. Front row, right up close to the gates. It was so awesome! We were so close, we got dirt kicked up on us from the bulls.
Rob was like a giddy little boy on Christmas morning the whole night. We might have to head to Las Vegas next year to see the finals!!!

No comments: