Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Look ! No more Glasses!


New Contacts
Raychel asked me this summer if she could get contacts. I saw no reason why not, Kylee was 8 when she got contacts. Raychel is now 11, very involved with sports and was getting annoyed with wearing glasses. When we got back from our summer vacation to Utah we made an appointment and got her contacts. It took her 1 hour practicing putting them in and out at the Dr.'s Office, but she was determined to learn and didn't get frustrated at all.

For the first week, she got up 30 minutes earlier than normal to start her routine, but that didn't last long because with some helpful coaching from Kylee, she is down to minutes.




I want her back in glasses because she looks so much older and more beautiful!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Love your blog!! I need your email address to send you an invite! my email is kkluber@gmail.com

Lish Fish said...

Staci!!!
I just got your 'we've moved' card. Loved it. Love it even more that you have a blog!! I am so excited! I think about you guys all the time. Wanted to puke a little when Kylee is a Sr. Wow. They are all so pretty too...just like their momma. So glad you are doing so well. Drop me an email soon, or find me on FaceBook. :) OR you can come to our blog @ fivelittlefish.blogspot.com