Thanks for letting me vent!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Friday, October 30, 2009
When is Hot too Hot?
Okay, so I don't want to be one of those people who alway complain and I want you to know that I absolutely love the heat, BUT.....when the date is October 25th and your air conditioner is running full blast trying to keep your house cool, that is when I draw the line. We are still in the 90's here and sweating all over. I still run the air conditioner in the car. It is just crazy. I am tired of paying for the high electric bill. I don't need a break from the heat, but I need a break for the pocket book if you know what I mean! I know cooler weather is around the corner (75 & 80's) and I will have to start wearing socks soon, but I wanted to document my feelings for a moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hear ya sister!
Hang on, girl. Just hang on!
Post a Comment