You can't go camping without the 4-Wheelers and we had a blast riding up the canyon roads. Haylee & Raychel spent hours cruising around the campsite. We went on a Monday - Wednesday so there was no one around to bother us and we had the whole mountain to ourselves. The only thing missing was Rob. It just wasn't the same without Dad around.
Can I tell you just how cool it is to take a ride up the beautiful mountain side with your mom! I am so proud of her to have the courage to get on a 4-wheeler and go for a ride. It was just her and I cruising up the mountain side by side. I am so grateful to her and love her so much. It is so hard living so far away from my mom, so I cherish every moment that we spend together.

No comments:
Post a Comment