Sunday, October 11, 2009
Rob's Workshop?
I didn't ever think I would see the day when my living room actually turned into a woodshop. Well it did here in sunny California. It was extremely hot here during the month of August & way into the end of September, I mean over 100's, more like 107 most days (with humidity). There was no way you wanted to be outside and poor Rob had to assemble some cabinets for a home he was working on. So for a week my living became a workshop. Some days I just have to swallow my pride, turn the other cheek, and not stress about the condition of my home. There was no way I would've wanted to work out in the garage in that heat. I am just grateful for the work Rob had and enjoyed the smell of freshly cut MDF wood radiating throughout the home. It brings back the memories of working in the wood shop in Wales and the memories we had living so close to Rob's parents. Those were fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment