Friday, July 3, 2009

My Dad

This is another great guy in my life. He is such a huge support to me and my family. He is the best Grandpa. One who loves to play with the girls and is always teaching them new things. His pride and joy is of course his oldest daugther, ME! (j/k - he loves you too Lisa) but his beautiful garden and yard. He spends every waking hour working in his yard and vegetable gardens, and it shows. We are so lucky to be here for the summer because we get to see and eat all the labors of his hard work.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


Me and my Dad




Here is a few pictures of my parents front yard.

1 comment:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I wish we could be eating his food too! Will he come down and give us a class? We miss you guys. I forgot that your blog was private so I finally checked tonight. Fun to see what you guys are up to doing. Have fun!!