To say goodbye to the final episode of the series, we held a LOST party with our friends the Howells & Risenmae's.Sunday night, starting @ 8:00 p.m., we loaded up on the goodies, locked the kids up in a separate bedroom filled with popcorn and movies, and spent the next 2-1/2 hours in total silence - talking only between commercials - to watch the last episode. It was great and I think I can finally say that I wasn't "LOST" anymore!!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
What are we Going to Watch Now!!
To say goodbye to the final episode of the series, we held a LOST party with our friends the Howells & Risenmae's.Sunday night, starting @ 8:00 p.m., we loaded up on the goodies, locked the kids up in a separate bedroom filled with popcorn and movies, and spent the next 2-1/2 hours in total silence - talking only between commercials - to watch the last episode. It was great and I think I can finally say that I wasn't "LOST" anymore!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment