WATCH OUT STORES, HERE I COME!
Until you have gone through it with your first child, and no matter how much advise and warning you get about college, you are never truly prepared for what is involved. I am exhausted trying to prepare Kylee and get her ready for college. You start preparing academically your Jr. year, but it is a year long process during their senior year. From choosing a college, applying to colleges, ordering announcements, getting pictures taken, applying for scholarships, test scores, transcripts, etc... It is worse than applying for a job, in fact applying for a job is less complicated!!! It is all about the timing also. There is deadlines for EVERYTHING!! We had all her classes picked and registered for at Snow College in April and she isn't even done with High School. CRAZY!!
So the other day, I realized that she needed a debit card so we could help "fund" her spending while away to school. She was so excited and couldn't wait for it to come in the mail. I have had many text messages on whether to push debit or credit on the machines.
Rob is doing the last minute repairs and upkeep on her car and I am sitting in a corner, dreading her departure from our home in June!! Just don't expect me to answer the phone for days after that, because I will be a basket-case, missing her.

No comments:
Post a Comment