Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Brave Little Haylee




We have tried to talk Haylee into getting her ears pierced for a long time now, but she has been too afraid. So last week, she finally asked if she could get them done. We jumped for joy and went straight to the mall. The anticipation was too great for her and she started crying before the girl pierced her first ear. But after Haylee figured out that it wasn't so bad and she didn't die, she was all smiles from then on. Luckily we brought "blankie" for comfort. She looks so cute with pierced ears and she takes good care of them every day.

6 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Loved your blog. The earring story, the guinea pig, piano, etc. I better not show Maddie the guinea pigs or she'll be begging me for some. Your blog looks so cute and professional. Plus, I like your "church" icon. How did you guys do that? Where's Shannon for some help????? Way to go girl! Just think what a treasure you'll have when you print this off at the end of the year or whenever. You'll be so glad. Love ya.

Carrie said...

Staci!!! I can't believe you have a blog...and a CUTE blog! I can't wait to read all of your upcoming updates. I can't believe you got guinea pigs and two of them. I am never going to be able to visit you...I am allergic!! I have a couple funny stories of guinea pigs. It is funny though because I had one as a child and had no problems. Talk to you soon!

Shannan said...

Wow! Already 2 comments in so short a time! You are well on your way. So cute! I am glad you got this post to work out.

Jenie said...

I love your blog and I'm going to have to ask Shannan to come over for some technical assistance to get a cute background and "accessories". I'm not doing so hot with the blogging and should really be working, but can't seem to do it today. It's been fun to catch up with everyone else. Hope you're having a great day and keep it up! It looks great!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Haylee is so cute with her earrings. I remember when I got my ears pierced. My mom told us that we had to be 8 to get pierced - which is a LONG wait when your a little girl. My sister Lisa, a year older than me, finally turned 8, so we all went to the mall to get her ears pierced. On the spur of the moment, mom decided to just get all 4 of us done, even my baby sister. Lisa was SO MAD! It was such an injustice that she had waited so long and no one else had to wait. She hates injustice. I was thrilled!

Sharla said...

Hooray for Haylee! And hooray for blog friends! Very cute-- I'll be looking forward to updates. :)