Thursday, September 11, 2008

Guinea Pigs

My "Pet Lover" Raychel finally talked me into letting her get a Guinea Pig in June. Rob is still shaking his head, because we went over his bald head on this matter. (Hee-Hee) Anyway, Raychel named hers "Patches". He has beautiful colors and kind of furry. She has taken excellent care of him. So 2 weeks ago, Haylee talked me into letting her get a friend for Patches. That is when "PePe" (as in PePe Le Peau) joined our family of pets. He looks just like a skunk with short hair. At first the two guinea pigs didn't get along, but now when one is taken out of the cage and the other left behind, they squeal like pigs. The girls get them out daily and play with them and even put them in the doll strollers to take a walk. I found out later that they tried to dress them up, but wasn't very successful with that one. We have to find something fun here to do because it is just too dang hot to play outside right now!!

1 comment:

Shannan said...

from Kaitlyn

I like the guinea pigs. I want to get one. But Mom says no and I'm mad.