Saturday, July 24, 2010
Raychel's 12
Talk about a fantastic birthday. Raychel turned 12 on July 10th. She returned home from Girls Camp on her birthday, so Rob, Haylee and I celebrated by going to a movie (Toy Story 3) and dinner to Ruby's Restaurant. Raychel requested an ice cream cake, so Haylee and I spent the morning creating a strawberry ice cream cake covered with real strawberries. It was hard trying to keep the strawberries from sliding off the cake, but it sure tasted good. The following Wednesday we had a friends party at the beach. It was so much fun and one party we will never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That cake does look good! Sounds like lots of fun! Raychel is such a sweet girl. I love seeing her in Yw's. I'm grateful she was there to help me clean the church bathrooms on sat. too;) Thanks girl!
Happy belated Birthday raychel...I hope it was a lot of fun...
Love,
Bailey
Post a Comment