Sunday, July 18, 2010

Crazy Weekend


I can honetly say that this was one of the most emotional weekends of my life.
We had to say goodbye to our dear Kylee. She followed mom & dad to Salt Lake in her car to start her new adventure/college life in Utah. Then off to the beautiful mountains of Big Bear. I was in charge of our ward camp out. It was fun seeing the clouds setting into the valley below. We spent a fun night with friends camping out in the cool weather. The next day, I finished up my Ward Activity Duties, then headed down the mountain back home to get ready for my piano recital. I currently have 33 students, so I had to break up my recital programs into two different nights. I literally collapsed Saturday night and didn't want to wake up for a really long time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: