this is the closest thing she will get to a car in the near
future. We need to get her a car because I am
tired of taking and picking her up from her many activities.
A typical day for Kylee goes like this.
4:30 a.m.- Get up and get ready for Seminary
6:00 a.m. - Leave for Seminary - drops me off at the gym
7:00 a.m. - Picks me up from the gym, then goes to school.
7:30 - 2:30 - School @ LaQuinta High
3:00 - 5:00 - Swim Team Practice
5:00 - 8:00 - Life Guarding Class (Mon & Wed)
Young Women's on Wednesday Nights
Babysitting on Friday & Saturday Nights
So you see, I have to take her everywhere or she takes
my car, which is very inconvenient for me.


3 comments:
I love Kylee sitting on the car...so cute!! I remember my first picture when I started driving. I loved reading all of your updated posts. It was fun talking to you today...can't wait for the summer and getting together!!
I like this car the best! Think of all the padding if she ever gets in an accident. :)
I love that car. You should have kept it.
Post a Comment