
Aunt Lisa to the RESCUE. My sister Lisa and her husband Scott has had this car for years and was wanting to sell it. They called and asked if Kylee would be interested in buying it from them at a great price knowing we were looking for a car for Kylee. Rob flew to Idaho and drove it home. The only draw back was the car is a stick shift. So after many practice drives, tears, and anxiety attacks from me, Kylee has conquered the stick shift and loves her new car. Kylee and I both love the freedom, yet I miss our talks together when it was just me and her sharing the family car. It is the perfect "first" car for Kylee and she looks so cute driving it around town.
2 comments:
Kylee, you are so lucky! I didn't get a car until I was in college. This car is so cute, and you look great in it.
Okay this is a much better car, and a cute one. You are so lucky to have your own car. My first car was a Jetta. Looking back, that was a really cool car but I always wanted the family oldsmobile to drive around. Funny, eh? Always want what I didn't have. Maybe that's why I feel more comfortable in my goob mobile rather than a sportier type.
Post a Comment