Okay, I was having one of those days, when the clothes are getting tighter and tighter and the hair just isn't going the way you want and you are just tired of your old "look". So I hurried and called my friend Julie who cuts my hair here in Utah and she had an opening that day. I told her to just chop it and do whatever. Man is it short. This is the shortest I have ever cut my hair.
I was worried on what Rob would say, but when I emailed him this picture he said that he liked it. I still don't know exactly what look I want for myself, I want to grow it out again this winter, but for now it is kind of fun having less of a load on my head!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's cute! I like it. Miss you, we are having the UFC fight here tonight, we could have played!
It looks adorable Staci. I love to do changes to my hair.
You look smokin' hot! I love it! :)
Post a Comment