Sunday, June 28, 2009

Haylee's Little Bird



This was such a funny day for us. Haylee didn't feel very well and wanted to come home, so I brought her home from school and she wanted to rest on my bed while I was packing for our trip
to Salt Lake. All of a sudden, this little bird flew right into my bedroom window. This has happened a couple of times because we have a 2 story house and such a huge bedroom window birds somehow don't see the window and crash into it. Well, this scared Haylee and I and we ran to the window to see if the bird was still alive, which it was. I took off the screen and reached down and picked up the little bird off of the awning. It was just a little dazed and sort of knocked out. Haylee carried it around the house for a while and then decided to make a little house for it from a box. When we got to the garage the bird "came to" then all of a sudden took off and flew away in the front yard. It was fun to hold and play with this little bird for a while.

No comments: